Forth Road Bridge Virtual 10K Only 410 days to go!
After the success of the annual Forth Road Bridge 10K we have some fantastic custom medals left which we would like to use to raise additional funds to support a section of our club. We have therefore set up the FORTH ROAD BRIDGE VIRTUAL 10K.
You can run any 10K route between the 1st and 31st of October, however the route must cross the Forth Road Bridge.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- You register to secure a place for the FRB Virtual 10K
- Once registered you run 10K (minimum) in a single run between 1st and 31st October. The route can be any that you wish, so long as you cross the Forth Road bridge at some point during the route.
- Once you complete your run you send "proof". This can be a recorded route on strava, garmin etc or just a photo of a watch/phone with the time/distance plus a selfie of you on the bridge :-)
- On 1st November the "results" from all the runners will be published.
- Your medal will then be posted.
WHAT DOES THE COST COVER?
The cost covers the online procesing fee (60p), cost of medal and postage & packing
for the medal. All monies raised from this race will be used to
pay for work to be carried out in Pitreave AAC Clubhouse to allow the recently formed Pitreavie RaceRunning Group to store new bikes which they
have secured funding for through the Cashback for Communities funding.
|FRB Virtual 10K||