Head Start Charity Race is back for its 8th year for a family 5K and chip timed 10K run at Rother Valley Country Park on 7th May 2017.
This charity event is perfect for both first time runners and seasoned pros. The flat, chip timed 10k route, makes it perfect to secure a personal best but also makes for an easy run for a beginner trying running for the first time.
The event will start at 8.00am with registration - The 10K will start at 9.30am and the 5K will start at 11am. Suggested time of arrival for runners is 8.15am for 10K and 9.45am for 5K. Please allow plenty of time to get into this event as entry to the park may be slow.
Please bring some change so you can treat yourself to a post race massage and buy some goodies from our stall.
The run will include:
- Professional chip timed 10k and manually timed top 5k runners.
- Fully licenced and UKA affiliated race
- The Chance to get a new PB on our ultra flat course
- The chance to support a fantastic Charity by raising addtional sponsorship.
- Family friendly atmosphere and a petting farm.
- Race Goodie Bag and medal
**5k runners must be over 12 to complete competitively. However any younger runner will be welcomed providing they are walking, running or jogging with a parent or guardian**
|10k - UKA affiliated (15yrs+) (Including 95p booking fee)||
|10k - non UKA affiliated (15yrs+) (Including Â£1 booking fee)||
|5k - (12yrs+) (Including 60p booking fee)||
|5k - (below 12 yrs) (Including 60p booking fee)||