Redbourn Fun Run 2018 Only 245 days to go!
The REDBOURN FUN RUN: SUNDAY MAY 20th 2018
- Due to popular demand, the Redbourn Fun Run is back for the fourth year!
- Like last year there will be a 1km, 3km and 5km race, so there is a distance suitable for everyone.
- Due to the success of the fun run relay race (4 per team), this event will take place again- this year the event will be open for year 2 to year 6.
- All 4 races, will be held in the safe environment of the Redbourn Leisure Centre, so plenty of opportunities to support and cheer your friends & family en route.
- The races are open to runners, joggers, walkers, and buggies.
- Stay after your race and enjoy the immense array of activities, funfair rides, stalls, raffle and refreshments that will be on offer (10am - 3pm).
- Run Redbourn will be hosting a timed sprint race for kids (9 am until 12.15pm); great prizes to be won. Pay on the day to enter.
- All proceeds from this event will go to Redbourn Primary School and Music for My Mind (a local new charity where music is being used to help people with dementia).
- Prices for the races include a nominal 60p administrative online entry fee.
|Redbourn Fun Run 1km||
|Redbourn Fun Run 3km||
|Redbourn Fun Run 5km||
|Redbourn Fun Run Relay (4 members per team for children in years 2-6)||