The Saltergate Circuit is a combined running and walking challenge event across the North York Moors. Starting in Adderstone Field, Dalby Forest, two routes are available at either 26.2 miles or 16 miles in length. Price includes FREE entry to Dalby Forest for one car per competitor, so why not bring the family and make a day of it.
All proceeds will go towards maintaining our valuable Mountain Rescue service within the National Park and surrounding area.
The route takes you out of Dalby Forest and into Newtondale and from here you head over to Fylingdales via Simon Howe before re-entering Dalby Forest via the Bridestones, the route covers some of the North York Moors best scenery and has some great climbs to add that extra challenge.
Official start time is 9am.
Price of pre-entry includes:
- FREE entry to Dalby Forest for one car
- FREE camping in Adderstone Field on Friday night
- FREE and ample parking at the start
- Snacks and Refreshments at regular intervals on the route
- A meal with refreshments at the finish in Adderstone Field.
- Open to runners and walkers
Please note whilst entries on the day are welcome, the price is Â£25 per entry and you may also be liable to the Dalby Forest entrance fee.