- Date & time: Wednesday 11th May, at 7.30pm.
- Registration: open from 6.30pm, for number collection. There will be a gazebo near the (now closed) Miners' Welfare building. The closest postcode is G65 9JF.
- Facilities: note that there are no toilets, and no changing facilities, at the start/finish.There is a toilet close to the Boast House Restaurant car park (map) which is towards the start of the race route. There will be a marshal close to this point, for directions. Bags can be left at the start/finish, at your own risk. This will be a marshalled located here throughout the race.
- Travel and parking: no parking is allowed at the start/finish area. Croy railway station car park is around 1km from the start: walking route. Alternatively, take the train to Croy - trains run from Glasgow and Edinburgh directly.
- Route: the 10km course will be fully marked, with marshals at key junctions. Maps will be displayed at registration. Here's the route, and here's a thorough guide to what you can expect.
- Timing: this race does not have chip timing. Timing will be via stopwatch.
- Headphones: as there are road crossings on open, public, roads, please do not wear headphones during this race for your own safety, and the safety of other runners.
- First Aid: there will be qualified first aid personnel at the start/finish area, in contact with the marshals via radio and mobile phone.
- Goody bag: all competitors will receive a goody bag at the end of the race.
- Prizes & prize-giving: prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female runners. The prize-giving will take place at about 8.45pm.
- Results: results will be posted online as soon as possible after the race.
- Further information: please contact us on Facebook, Twitter, email