Included in the entry fee is: -
- Third party insurance provided by British Cycling.
- Electronic on-line entry with secure payment facilities.
- Efficient signing on and pre-ride administration.
- Pre-ride refreshments courtesy of Williams Farm Kitchen.
- A well stocked feed station including William’s Farm Kitchen home made flapjack
- Blue Keld spring water available at feed stations.
- Mechanical back up provided by Cliff Pratt Cycles (Hull).
- A succulent post ride BBQ provided by Williams Farm Kitchen.
- Post ride complimentary pint of beer courtesy of Wold Top Brewery.
- Souvenir event momento.
- Well marked routes.
- A donation from each entry will be made to Hornsea Rotary Club.
Riders can start at any time between 8.30am and 9.30am.
There is ample free car parking at the start venue.
Should you need to contact the organisers please email Paul at : email@example.com
Full route maps and downloadable GPX files (for Garmins and the like) are available via the folowing links: -60 km route Garmin connect route or
Full written final instructions will be sent out by email to all entrants approximately 7 days before the event.