Event Information· The course: The course is a certified measured one mile course (although very testing) and uses almost the first mile of the Stewart Park parkrun course. It is well signed and marshalled.
· The start: The start is a massed start with all categories starting together. (Just outside the Captain Cook museum)
· The finish: The finish of your team’s race is when the fourth runner of the team (D) crosses the finish line.
· Change over area: The baton exchange must take place within the seven-metre change over area just after the finish line. Unless you are the next baton receiver please stay clear of the change over area.
· The public: The Park is open to the public so all competitors are asked to take care and respect other park users.
· Toilets: Located in Henry Bolckow Centre.
· Information / Results: Further information can be obtained from our web site. After the event individual times / results will be published on our web site. www.nym.ac
· Prizes: Prizes will be presented as soon as possible after the last runner crosses the line
· Caution: Competitors take primary responsibility for their safety and participate in the event at their own risk. The organisers cannot accept any responsibility for personal accident or damage to athletic equipment and other personal effects or any public liability.
· Pacing: By all means pace and encourage your team mates but please do not pace the last 50 metres, (after the last turn) this confuses the timekeepers.