- 10K runners must be 15 or over on the day of the event
- 5K runners must be 12 or over to run competitively on the day of the event. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- We aim to make Head Start an inclusive event that can be enjoyed by all. Please contact us prior to the event if you have any specific requirements that we should be aware of.
10K entry - £18 + 99p booking fee
10K UKA affiliated entry - £16 + 99p booking fee
5K entry (6yrs+) - £11 + 99p booking fee
5K entry (Under 5’s) - £0.00 + 99p booking fee.
All online entries include a booking fee of £0.99. To avoid this booking fee please email email@example.com for an offline registration form.
WITH MY ENTRY
- Chip-timed, UKA accredited and licensed 10K course
- Friendly 5K fun run with timing clock at the finish line
- Digital Guide to Fundraising
- Digital Race Pack with route and other important information
- Fun pre-race warm up
- Finisher medal and goodie bag
- Atmospheric charity village and route with giveaways, entertainment, sports massages and more to enjoy before and after your run
- A FREE charity t-shirt if you set up a JustGiving page to raise sponsorship for Neurocare
- A warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing you’ve done something great for charity!
8am - Registration opens
9am – 10K mass warm up
9:15am – 10K starts
10:45am – 5K mass warm up
11am – 5K starts
1pm – Event closes
- Suggested time of arrival for 10K runners is 8:00am and 9:45am for 5K runners
- Please allow plenty of time to arrive, sign in and warm up, as entry to the park may be slow.
- Due to time restrictions, we recommend that all 10K runners aim to complete the race in no more than 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Please get in touch if you have any questions that aren’t covered here.