Starting at 7.15pm on Wednesday 17th July, the 8k run will give runners exclusive after-hours access to Wakehurst's beautiful grounds. You will twice run along the side of Westwood Lake at the far end of the gardens.
- The course consists of two laps of the 4k perimeter path
- Water will be available half-way and at the finish
- There is ample free car parking after 6pm
- Friends and family are welcome to come and support you but they will need to stay close to Race HQ through which runners will pass at the half-way point
- The Stables restaurant will serve refreshments
- The first two males and first two females will each receive a one-year Friends of Wakehurst membership, giving unlimited visits to Wakehurst and the opportunity to visit Kew Gardens for free!
- All finishers will receive a bespoke medal.