Starting at 7.15pm on Wednesday 3rd July, the 8k run will give runners exclusive after-hours access to Sheffield Park's beautiful grounds. You will run through the open spaces of South Park, past the ponds for East Park and up into the forest of Manley Woods before descending to the beautiful formal gardens to the finish,
- The course consists of two laps of the South Park and then off into the forest!
- Water will be available at the finish.
- There is free car parking after 6pm.
- Friends and family are welcome to come and support you.
- Refreshments will be served close to the Start/Finish area.
- All finishers will receive a bespoke medal to commemorate the day